Happy Thursday evening! I hope this week’s blog post finds you well! I know some of you have had some nasty winter weather lately – and I hope you are SAFE and wreck-free!
One of the things I get to watch as a travel agent in this industry is the ever-changing popularity contest among destinations.
So here are the top 10 destinations that have been trending in 2018 per a recent publication:
- Bali, Indonesia
- Costa Rica (San Jose and Liberia regions)
- Dubai, UAE
- Portugal (Lisbon and Porto regions)
- Tel Aviv
- “Utah-lorado”: Park City, Salt Lake City, Aspen, Denver, and Vail
- Vietnam (Hanoi and Ho Chi Minh City)
- Zurich, Switzerland
Now I don’t get a lot of requests for many of these, but what I DO see a lot of requests coming in for are as follows:
- Caribbean Cruises – and GROUP cruises, which are extra fun!
- All-Inclusive Vacations – particularly Jamaica and Punta Cana/Dominican Republic
- Florida Theme Park Vacations
- England, mostly London
- River Cruises in Europe (the Rhine and Danube primarily)
- Small Ship Ocean Cruises, particularly in Europe
- Ireland and Scotland
So don’t feel weird if you’re not planning a trip to Tel Aviv or Bali! Speaking of Caribbean Cruises, I wanted to share this trip that I have on hold – if you have ever wanted to go to Aruba, Curacao, and Grand Turk – check it out! CLICK HERE for info about a March 2019 Southern Caribbean Cruise!