You might think River Cruising is only for the elite and wealthy. Although the price tag is high on a river cruise, if you want to plan a special trip, but have the budget for an ocean cruise, consider it. Here’s why:
1. River Cruising is much more INCLUSIVE than an ocean cruise. Beer or wine with dinner, shore excursions included, and no on-board photographers are just a few reasons your pricetag with a river cruise is much more final than that of an ocean cruse.
2. You want a relaxing vacation and perhaps the big party ship isn’t your scene. That’s not to say there’s no entertainment, but there’s a lot to see while cruising the rivers of Europe, the Amazon, and Asia!
3. You want to see lots of cities without hoofing it across Europe. Talk about a unique opportunity to see many European cities with one relaxing trip!
4. Special seasonal cruises… From Christmas in Europe, tulips in springtime Europe, there’s something for everyone!
5. Great views, best rooms! Avalon offers some of the most spacious and intimate river cruises. With 7 foot long open air balcony staterooms on suite ships, you’ll get the best of both worlds.